What makeup you should wear according to your eyes shape

Intermittent fasting - Weight loss Journey



 INTERMITTENT FASTING

Here is one of my favorite subjects: fasting! And more precisely the intermittent fasting. I started to pay a lot of attention to my diet and my eating style, and to the well-being of my body. I'm now in a kind of weight loss journey, i'm aiming to lose more than 20kg, i know its a lot but we will get there and will try to make it as healthy as possible



.

For a week, I've lost around 1.5 kg which is huge, because I basically don't practise any sport, but I go for a walk everyday for like 30 minutes. And the main reason is the intermittent fasting, that I discovered on Youtube last year. it has so many benefits and found out also that I noticed a lot of positive changes in my body, spirit, and well-being.

Let's start by stating facts ; Intermittent fasting is very easy to follow. You will find in this article, my experience feedback. I strongly advise you in case of illness, to get in touch with your doctor. If you have a medication to be taken during meals or you're following a treatment, please discuss with your doctor. 





As a reminder, there are some many types of intermittent fasting, there's the dry fasting (well common, but I don't like it for a specific reason : dehydration)!. Let me explain to you my fasting which is practically very easy, and healthy. 

I stop eating at 7AM, I only drink water, non caloric drinks, tea.. and I resume eating the day after at 12PM, I basically fast 16 hours and when I eat,  I try to eat vegetables and protein (chicken mainly)





Instead of going entire days without eating I just alternate periods of fasting, sometime I don't feel like fasting, I simply don't! I try to follow my body and my state of mind. 

I don't just fast and then I lose weight magically! No, actually for the intermittent fasting to be effective, my diet must be balanced. I started giving preferences to organic food (for example, I replace milk with goat soy milk, the flour by wholemeal flour).. I also avoid red meat and ready made meals, I also replaced any type of sugar by STEVIA, a non caloric sugar and great alternative for sugar lovers!!!

Intermittent fasting is not a diet! It is a way of life.

If you ever think about intermittent fasting, I advise you to just listen to your body and follow the rythm that it gives you! more people are adopting the Intermittent fasting on a daily basis, and it become a lifestyle to them, but don't feel the pressure, just give your body the fuel it needs, and choose what is best suited to your lifestyle. I'll give you more updates on the next article, I'm also working on some exciting content about healthy food and lifetyle! 

Comments