What makeup you should wear according to your eyes shape

Weightloss journey



DIET : I LOST 2 KILOGRAMS IN A WEEK : WHAT WORKED FOR ME


Hello guys, back again, and so happy to virtually connect with you. Today I'll be talking about diet and healthy lifestyle. before even starting, let me tell you, I always struggled with my weight, even when I was fit, I always see myself fat, and I think because I was always comparing myself to my sisters who are skinny, and since I was bored, I had this kind of complex. 




>
So before even starting and if you see yourself fat, I actually recommend to calculate the BMI (Body mass index), you can tape it in Google, you'll have like thousands websites, it's an index that measures body fat based on height, weight and it applies to both adult men and women. It basically tell you if you fit the normal size, and if you have some extra, or when its dangerous for your health and that's where my friend you have to consider maybe adopting a healthy lifestyle. So i'm between 25 and 29,9 and it means that I'm overweight. with that being said, I have to lost like 15 kilograms so my body can be healthy and in a good shape. This is my shape now : 






The challenging part is actually I HATE SPORTS but I love Yoga and dancing, I hate being sweat, and I hate the feeling of not being able to breath easily.
THE TURNING POINT : last week, I was cleaning dishes and suddenly my back start hearting me, and I knew it was because of my weight and my lifestyle that tbh wasn’t perfect, just so you know how bad it was, I’m able to eat three time Mcdonalds a day ! and when the night comes, I have like some crazy cravings and really can’t do thing about it.





So, I’ve lost 2kilo in one week, I’m now on intermittent fasting, it is basically a fasting but drinking is allowed, I fast like 16 hours from 9PM to 11AM and i’m allowed to drink water, and no sugar drinks. To break out my fasting, I eat vegetables and proteins (chicken and fish no meat), after that I can hold until 7PM and I prepare something to eat (will give you the recipes of my meals asap). I didn’t practised any sport, I usually walk like 4000 steps a day (you can download a step counter on your phone, it helps a lot to track your burnt calories).

I think that many of us are struggling with weight, my turning point was really convincing and I start telling my self : I’ve been in pain for like all my life about this matter, maybe 2 dedicated months may change my life forever and will make happier than ever). 
RECIPES AND MORE ARE COMING I

Comments