What makeup you should wear according to your eyes shape

Review : Best to worst face cleansers



 

Review : Best to worst face cleansers

Hey guys, thank you so much for taking time reading my blog, I just want to say that this is my personal opinion on the products below; I've a normal to oily skin and I think that the cleansing routine is the most important one after a long day you just need to refresh and to get out all the dirtiness from your face.

Fun fact : Germs and bacterias are living with us and part of our life. The average household contains more than 2 000 different species of fungus, and more than 7 000 species of bacteria. 





Before even starting cleaning your face, our beloved Kim K said that we should start by washing our hands first than our face. And I can't agree more.

Let's start by reviewing the best cleanser : 



1. Payot cleansing gel : this one is extremely effective and good, and actually it also contains scrubs for face, it s a purifying cleanser. I only use it when I have some pimple on my face, because the dermatologist actually told me that it's not very gentle for a daily use.





2. CERAVE : My everyday cleanser, and guess what I even use it for my body (because why not..) It Works very well, leaves my skin feeling clean but hydrated. Even removes mascara well without irritating my eyes. Does not look the most fancy nor expensive of all cleansers but is a good price and works so well.


Now, the worst cleanser Ughhhh : 





1. Neutrogena Oil free acne wash :  I actually received this one as a gift (guess my ex wanted me to suffer from acne problems), just don't use it for the sake of god, I use it for 1 week my skin started to get irritated and like was so itchy. I've look it up online and found so many people suffering from the same side effects. and I even found some reviews about burning face. 

2. Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser : I used it for one month, and actually it was good at the beginning but then more and more I use it my skin get really dry, I felt a severe dehydration under my skin, no matter how much water I drink, no matter how many hydrating creme I used, it was just bad and felt so dehydrated. I look it up online and found some many reviews about it and about its toxicity. so please don't use it, it may feel good at the start but it really hurt your skin and your health.

That is for the review. please if you have any suggestion or you already try a cleanser, put it in the comment section so I can test it. Wishing you a very good day wherever you are dear virtual friend! xoxo

Comments